- 24-hour access to our office/store/laundry facility. The door code to your cabin will also allow access to the office after hours.
- Other items we offer free of use include a variety of cooking supplies (pots, pans, hot plates, toasters, coffee makers, cooking and grilling utensils), lighters, lighter fluid, and coffee. We even offer free disposable eateries (plates, bowls, cups, utensils), as well as seasonings and cooking oil. Please ask about availability of items when pre-planning your trip.
- In the office you will find a variety of items for sale including snacks, drinks, firewood, and charcoal. Cash and online payments are accepted at the office or we can add a charge to your reservation.
- Laundry is available 24 hours a day and is $4.00 per full wash/dry cycle.
- Outdoor pavilion with grill, 2 picnic tables, and fire pit. First come, first serve.
- Playground and game areas
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is 11:00am.
- Please be aware that although we are listed as pet-friendly, we charge a small fee for pets. Standard fees for our Standard and Deluxe Bunkhouse Lodges start at $15 per night and max out at $45. Standard fees for our Queen, Queen (ADA) and Deluxe King Lodges start at $20 per night and max out at $60. However, these fees may vary depending on the type of pet, number of pets, and extended stays. Please make us aware of any pets you plan to bring.
- All cabins and on-sight facilities are non-smoking. Smoke cans are provided on the porches.
- We have a self check-in process where we will send you check-in instructions the day of your arrival. We also have an on-site manager that can accommodate our guests.
More About Gooseberry
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you pet-friendly?
Yes. We charge a small fee for pets. Standard fees for our Standard and Deluxe Bunkhouse Lodges start at $15 per night and max out at $45. Standard fees for our Queen, Queen (ADA) and Deluxe King Lodges start at $20 per night and max out at $60. However, these fees may vary depending on the type of pet, number of pets, and extended stays. Please make us aware of any pets you plan to bring.
How far are you from Zion National Park?
We are about 40 minutes away from the main (west) entrance at Springdale, UT.
What is your check-in process?
On the day of your arrival, we will send you check-in instructions with your cabin number, door code and other relevant information about your stay.
Where are the nearest restaurants/grocery stores?
A variety of restaurants and grocery stores are located about 10 minutes to the west in the town of Hurricane and 15 minutes to the east in the town of Colorado City.
Do all your cabins have their own bathrooms?
Our two larger sized cabins (Queen and Deluxe King Lodges) have their own bathrooms and kitchenettes inside. Our smaller bunkhouse cabins (Standard and Deluxe Bunkhouses) have access to a detached shared bathroom facility.
Book your stay Today!
Visit Southern Utah to let the adventure begin!